ProLock Street Tee
Push-to-connect fitting used to join pipe together. Stackable so that they can be customized for almost any application. Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens. Quick installation requires no special tools, crimping, glue or soldering, increasing productivity. Twist-to-lock feature provides added security and confidence. An audible click will be heard and indicator marks will be aligned when a proper connection is made, reducing the risk of installation errors. Suitable for potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Features and benefits:
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT, PEX, copper, and CPVC pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
|PL1316J6||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|PL13222216J3||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|PL1322J3||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASSE 1061
Twist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
Approved to be used behind walls without access panels.
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.