Reclaimed Water PEX Pipe
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 300 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Purple color pipe meets color code requirements of national and state code bodies to clearly identify reclaimed water lines.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|U860P100||1/2 in.||100 ft.||Purple|
|U860P300||1/2 in.||300 ft.||Purple|
|U870P100||3/4 in.||100 ft.||Purple|
|U870P300||3/4 in.||300 ft.||Purple|
|U880P100||1 in.||100 ft.||Purple|
|U880P300||1 in.||300 ft.||Purple|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 14 - PEX 5306
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101