Blue PEX-A Pipe (Coils)
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 100 feet in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections while reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-A offers the highest-rated flexibility and one-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX™, SharkBite Brass Push (ASSE 1061), poly and brass expansion fittings (ASTM F1960), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure: 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Length (ft.)||Color|
|UA60B100||1/2 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
|UA70B100||3/4 in.||100 ft.||Blue|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F876
- ASTM F877
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM F2023
- ASTM F2657
- CSA B137.5
- UL 1821
- ASTM E84CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119CAN/ULC S101