Poly Expansion Reducing Tee
Features and benefits:
- Connect pieces of different-size PEX-A pipe together.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
|UA412||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA415||1 in. x 1 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA416||1 in. x 1 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA454||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA408||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA444||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA413||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1 in.||Polymer|
|UA419||1 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA414||1 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA418||1 in. x 3/4 in. x 1 in.||Polymer|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
On the Blog
Explore the benefits of plumbing apprenticeships, tips for valuable mentorship and how that can help target the trade labor shortage.
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.