Poly Expansion Reducing Tee
- Connect pieces of different-size PEX-A pipe together.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
|UA412||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA415||1 in. x 1 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
|UA416||1 in. x 1 in. x 3/4 in.||Polymer|
|UA454||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.||Polymer|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
On the Blog
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.
Anna Pearson, a plumbing apprentice in commercial new construction known affectionately online as the Plumbing Princess, shares how she jumpstarted her career in plumbing.
We spoke to three plumbers about their top career successes to date and what advice they have for other plumbers in the new year.