Poly Expansion Plug
- Permanently plugs the end of PEX-A pipe or temporarily plugs PEX-A pipe for testing purposes.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...