Poly Expansion Reducing Elbow
Features and benefits:
- Connect pieces of different-size PEX-A pipe together.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
On the Blog
Get to know Lesley McGlenen, owner and operator of Pipe Wench Plumbing & Heating Ltd. in British Columbia, Canada.
A comprehensive guide on how to find your main water shut-off valve, when to use it and best practices for doing so.
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.