Poly Expansion Elbow
Features and benefits:
- Connect pieces of same-size PEX-A pipe together.
- Corrosion-resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- 1/2 in. to 1 in. made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- 1-1/4 in. to 2 in. made from high-performance Radel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F at 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F at 150 psi.
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
- CSA B137.5
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
On the Blog
Discover how to avoid these three common installation mistakes.
There are a lot of questions and misconceptions about this popular plastic pipe. Get the facts here.
Discover three ways SharkBite is built for concealed spaces.