Brass Expansion Straight Stop Valve
Used where the water pipe enters the room to allow for easy shut-off of water flow to the end fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without having to turn water off to the entire home. Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the floor. Certified for use in potable water systems.
Features and benefits:
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX-A pipe.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 125 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 125 psi.