- Used to connect PEX-A pipe to brass and poly expansion fittings.
- Chamfer makes for easy insertion, and the sleeve's stop accurately positions sleeve ring on pipe to ensure proper installation.
- Injection-molded PEX ring.
- Interior cross hatch stops ring from sliding off pipe.
- Minimum working temperature/pressure: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 200°F @ 80 psi.
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
On the Blog
Read about the benefits of different pricing models to figure out which one you should be using for your residential plumbing jobs.
Russel Sweeney doesn’t live to work. He works to live. The owner of Sweeney...