Home Run Manifolds with Poly Crimp Ball Valves
Similar to an electrical breaker box, allows for central control for all water lines throughout the home. Designed for use in a PEX system. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
On the Blog
Get to know Lesley McGlenen, owner and operator of Pipe Wench Plumbing & Heating Ltd. in British Columbia, Canada.
A comprehensive guide on how to find your main water shut-off valve, when to use it and best practices for doing so.
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.