Max Brass Push Water Heater Connection Kit
SharkBite Max water heater connectors allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up. Integrated valve allows the water heater supply to be shut-off. Approved for use on electric or gas water heaters with a flue vent. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
- (1) 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. SharkBite Max 18 in. Corrugated Water Heater Connector (URSS3088FX18)
- (1) 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in. SharkBite Max 18 in. Corrugated Water Heater Connector with Ball Valve (URSS3088FX18BV)
Features and benefits:
- Integrated ball valves for easy shut-off.
- Can be used as an alternative to hard piping.
- Approved for electric and gas water heaters with flue vent.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Can be installed on wet lines.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Rated to 180°F and 200 psi.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
*SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are the fastest when compared to other conventional plumbing methods.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR24680||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FIP||
(1) 3/4 in. FIP x 3/4 in., 18 in. Corrugated Water Heater Hose (URSS3088FX18)
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14 - ball valve
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372