Max Brass Push Braided Water Heater Connector with Ball Valve
SharkBite Max flexible water heater connectors with ball valves allow you to work in tight spaces and easily connect water heaters with existing pipes that don't line up. Integrated ball valve allows the water heater supply to be shut off. Approved for use on electric or gas water heaters with a flue vent. Innovative design reduces the need for extra joints or fittings allowing for faster install time.
Features and benefits:
- Fastest way to install a water heater with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- Fitting body is high-performance DZR lead-free brass.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 140°F and 200 psi.
- 2-year warranty when properly installed.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR3068FX18BV||1/2 in. x 3/4 in. FIP|
|UR3088FX18BV||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FIP|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- ASME A112.4.14/CSA B125.14*(189)
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- *Ball Valve