Max Brass Push Straight Stop
SharkBite Max Straight Stops are used on stub-outs coming out of the wall and used to control and shut-off water flow to fixtures and appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with a 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation, and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valves make for easy operation. ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install times and ease of use reduce installation errors.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 160°F and 125 psi.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR23337||1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression|
|UR23037||1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression|
|UR24947||1/2 in. x 1/2 in MIP|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q ≤0.5
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372