Max Brass Push Service Stop
SharkBite Max service stop allows you to add a new line to a fixture by tapping into a 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. pipe. Featuring a quarter-turn full-port brass valve that allows for easy on/off control of the supply line. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding supply lines to fixtures and appliances such as dishwashers, humidifiers and ice makers.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated to 160°F and 125 psi.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR24983||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression||DZR Brass|
|UR24984||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression||DZR Brass|
|UR24985||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/4 in. Compression||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME 112.18.1/CSA B125.1
- NSF/ANS/CAN 61: Q≤ 0.5
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372