Add a new line to a fixture by tapping into a 1/2 in. or 3/4 in. pipe. Features a quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve that allows for easy on / off control of the supply line. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal for adding supply lines to fixtures and appliances such as dishwashers, humidifiers and ice makers.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
|24983||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. Compression|
|24984||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression|
|24985||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/4 in. Compression|
|24986||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/8 in. Compression|
|24987||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/4 in. (3/8 in. OD)|
Approvals & Listings
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372