Female Center Slip Tee
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together with the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Easily screw in the expansion tank into the middle FNPT threaded branch after installing the tee into the line. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
Features and benefits:
- Ideal solution for adding a water heater expansion tank to an existing line.
- Slip end only suitable for copper and CPVC.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier and faster installation.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|SKU||Pipe Size||Lead Free|
|U3482LF||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT|
|U3486LF||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or Dry
Can be installed in wet lines.
Faster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
On the Blog
For This Florida Plumber, Nothing Beats the Thrill of Helping Customers
Second-generation plumber Brittany DeRosa shares her path to plumbing.
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.