Push-to-Connect Polybutylene Transition Coupling
Fitting has color-coordinated collars on each end to identify which side goes with which pipe - the gray collar end is compatible with polybutylene pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and SDR-9 HDPE pipe.
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Faster install time and ideal for working it tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
|U4008LF||1/2 in. PB x 1/2 in. CTS|
|U4016LF||3/4 in. PB x 3/4 in. CTS|
Approvals & Listings
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI 14
- ASSE 1061
On the Blog
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.
And what other RWC solutions integrate with SharkBite solutions for professional, reliable commercial plumbing installations.