Max Brass Push Slip Coupling
SharkBite Max slip couplings are ideal for making quick repairs on pipe, the slip end is only compatible with copper or CPVC. Using a single fitting, you can remove up to two inches of damaged pipe to make a repair, with the need for additional pipe or fittings. Max slip couplings are ideal for working in tight spaces and can be leveraged wherever repairs are needed.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion effort, double the burst pressure.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR3008||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- UL 263
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S102