Max Brass Push End Cap
Plug the end of PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion force compared to SharkBite 1st Generation fittings.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
*SharkBite push-to-connect fittings are the fastest when compared to other conventional plumbing methods.
**Comparison relates to 1st generation SharkBite push-to-connect products.
|UR514||1/2 in.||DZR Brass|
- Behind-the-wall with no access panels
- Undergound - Wrap required for burial
Approvals & Listings
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- UL 263
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101