White PEX-A Pipe (Straight Lengths)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Can bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- UA60W10 1/2 in. x 10 ft.
- UA70W10 3/4 in. x 10 ft.
- UA80W10 1 in. x 10 ft.
Freeze-ResistantPipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
Quick InstallationPEX-A offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, one-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexible pipe reduces the number of connection points while reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-A offers the highest-rated flexibility and one-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Brass Push (ASSE 1061), poly and brass expansion fittings (ASTM F1960), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature: 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure: 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.