Washing Machine Angle Valve
A push-to-connect quarter-turn angle stop valve. Ideal for use in washing machine installations.
- 25560LF 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. MHT Angle Valve
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect design and drop-ear mounting tabs for stability and quick installing. Mount to a stud or joist and features a 1/2″ push-to-connect inlet that is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipes and a 3/4″ hose thread outlet connection. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for washing machine installations that have no outlet box.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or solder required.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Designed for potable water distribution as well as hydronic heating applications
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.