One side has a copper tube sized (CTS) tailpiece adapter that can be pushed into any SharkBite fitting. The other side has a FNPT connection.
- U766LF 3/4 in. CTS x 3/4 in. FNPT Threaded (CTS end inserts into any 3/4 in. SB fitting)
- U772LF 1 in. CTS x 1 in. FNPT Threaded (CTS end inserts into any 1 in. SB fitting)
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Copper tube sized (CTS) tailpiece adapter on one side that can be pushed into any SharkBite fitting. On the other side is a FNPT connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.