Thermal Expansion Relief Valve
Replaces an expansion tank, shut-off valve and fitting when installing or servicing a water heater.
- 25704LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. Outlet
EfficientReplaces an expansion tank, shut-off valve and fitting.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
SharkBite's Thermal Expansion Relief Valve eliminates the need for an expansion tank, shut-off valve and fitting. Features a pressure-only safety relief valve designed to protect hot water supply systems where high pressure conditions are likely to occur as a result of thermal expansion.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- 1/2 in. outlet drains at 125 PSI. Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 5-year warranty.
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.