Service Slip Tee Adapter
Allows a new water line to be added to an existing plumbing system. Most commonly used as a better alternative to a saddle valve. The slip end is only suitable for use with copper and CPVC pipe.
- U4482LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. CTS
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. Service end of the fitting is a copper tube size (CTS) end that will connect with any half-inch SharkBite push-to-connect fitting. Slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together with the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Ideal for adding supply stops.
- Slip end only suitable for copper and CPVC.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.