Red PEX-B Pipe (Coils)
Cross-linked polyethylene pipe approved for use in residential and commercial installations. Has the flexibility to bend around corners, reducing the number of connection points needed.
- U855R100 3/8 in. 100 ft.
- U860R25 1/2 in. 25 ft.
- U860R50 1/2 in. 50 ft.
- U860R100 1/2 in. 100 ft.
- U860R300 1/2 in. 300 ft.
- U860R500 1/2 in. 500 ft.
- U860R1000 1/2 in. 1000 ft.
- U870R25 3/4 in. 25 ft.
- U870R50 3/4 in. 50 ft.
- U870R100 3/4 in. 100 ft.
- U870R300 3/4 in. 300 ft.
- U870R500 3/4 in. 500 ft.
- U880R100 1 in. 100 ft.
- U880R300 1 in. 300 ft.
- U880R500 1 in. 500 ft.
Made in USAManufactured in Cullman, AL.
Freeze ResistantPipe expands and contracts as water freezes and thaws within pipe.
Quick InstallationPEX-b offers faster installation compared to rigid pipe, six-month UV resistance and the highest-rated chlorine resistance.
Faster installation compared to rigid pipe. Flexibility to bend pipe around corners. Available in coils up to 1,000 ft. in length, allowing longer runs and fewer connections -- reducing cost, time and potential leak points. Freeze-resistant pipe can expand slightly if frozen and contract when thawed. Ideal for hot and cold potable water distribution, fire protection and municipal water service lines.
- PEX-B offers the highest-rated chlorine resistance and six-month UV resistance.
- Approved for water service lines and burial applications including being buried under concrete.
- Approved for use with SharkBite EvoPEX, SharkBite Universal push-to-connect (ASSE 1061), plastic barb (ASTM F2159) and brass barb (ASTM F1807) fittings.
- Certified to meet ASTM F2023 oxidative-resistance requirements for continuous hot water recirculation.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F @ 80 psi.
- Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 70°F.
- Made in USA.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.