Used to cap the end of a PVC water pipe (schedule 40, 80, 120).
- UIP514 1/2 in.
- UIP518 3/4 in.
- UIP520 1 in.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Plug the end of a PVC water pipe. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Able to be removed if needed using a PVC Disconnect Clip & Depth Gauge (sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.