PVC Ball Valve
Used to install a shut-off ball valve and transition from schedule 40, 80 & 120 PVC pipe to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe without needing any special tools or glue.
- 25550LF 3/4 in. PVC x 3/4 in. CTS
- 25551LF 1 in. PVC x 3/4 in. CTS
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines.
VersatileCompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Shut-off water flow for servicing and making repairs. The innovative push-fit connections make for quick and easy installations. Identify which side goes with which pipe using the color-coordinated collars - the white collar end is compatible with schedule 40, 80 and 120 PVC pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. The valve can be rotated after installation making it easier to reach the shut-off, or to work in tight spaces. Good item to keep on hand for freezes or other emergency repairs. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Transition from PVC to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Can be rotated for easier and faster installation.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.