ProLock Male Connector
Used to transition between PE-RT or PEX pipe and an FNPT thread.
- PL1116MJ8 1/2 in. CTS x 1/2 in. NPT
- PL1216MJ8 1/2 in.
- PL111613MJ6 1/2 in. CTS x 3/4 in. NPT
- PL112216MJ6 3/4 in. CTS x 1/2 in. NPT
- PL1222MJ6 3/4 in
- PL1122MJ6 3/4 in. CTS x 3/4 in. NPT
- PL112228MJ6 3/4 in.CTS x 1 in. NPT
SecureTwist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Push-to-connect fitting used to transition between PE-RT pipe and an FNPT thread. Quick installation requires no special tools, crimping, glue or soldering, increasing productivity. Twist-to-lock feature that provides added security and confidence. An audible click will be heard and indicator marks will be aligned when a proper connection is made, reducing the risk of installation errors. Suitable for potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT & SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
- ASSE 1061
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.