ProLock Female Elbow Connector
Used to make a 90° transition between PE-RT or PEX pipe and a male threaded connection.
- PL0216BFJ8 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. NPSM
- PL0222BFJ6 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. NPSM
- PL0222FJ6 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. NPSM
- PL112228FJ3 3/4 in. x 1 in. NPSM
SecureTwist-to-lock feature ensures a proper and secure connection.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used behind walls without access panels.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Push-to-connect fitting used to make a 90° connection and transition between PE-RT pipe and an MNPT thread. Quick installation requires no special tools, crimping, glue or soldering, increasing productivity. Twist-to-lock feature that provides added security and confidence. An audible click will be heard and indicator marks will be aligned when a proper connection is made, reducing the risk of installation errors. Suitable for potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- For use with SharkBite PE-RT & SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Audible click and visual markings on collet indicate a proper connection.
- Remove by twisting counterclockwise to unlock fitting.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Full flow fitting.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Made of durable polymers, no scale build up and corrosion free.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F @ 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 180°F @ 100 psi. Maximum working pressure 160 psi @ 33°F - 73°F.
- 25-year system warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.