Used to monitor water pressure in domestic potable water and radiant systems.
- 24436 1/2 in. Pressure Gauge Tee
- 24438 3/4" Pressure Gauge Tee
- 24438A 3/4 in. Pressure Gauge Tee in Clamshell Packaging
- 24440 1 in. Pressure Gauge Tee
- 24442 1/2 in. CTS Pressure Gauge (inserts into an 1/2 in. SB fitting)
- 24444 3/4 in. CTS Pressure Gauge (inserts into any 3/4 in. SB fitting)
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required
Wet or DryCan be installed in wet lines
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
Monitor pressure in domestic potable water and radiant systems. Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation, even on wet pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Gauges can be installed as a reusable or permanent device.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.