Polybutylene Transition Coupling
Transition from polybutylene pipe to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe without needing special tools, crimping, glue or solder.
- U4008LF 1/2 in. PB x 1/2 in. CTS
- U4016LF 3/4 in. PB x 3/4 in. CTS
TransitionEasily transition from polybutylene pipe to PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE pipe.
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Fitting has color-coordinated collars on each end to identify which side goes with which pipe - the gray collar end is compatible with polybutylene pipe and the tan collar end is compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Faster install time and ideal for working it tight spaces.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.