NCLX-5LX Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve (T&P)
Provides temperature and pressure protection for domestic water heaters and storage tanks. Outlet connection compatible with copper and CPVC.
- 24609-0150 NCLX-5LX w/ SharkBite Outlet Connection
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
QUICK INSTALLATIONFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
VERSATILECompatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect design on outlet allows for quick and easy installation on copper & CPVC drain lines. Incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion. Comes with standard factory settings of 150 psi for pressure relief and 210°F (99°C) for temperature relief. Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe.
- Ideal for all domestic water heater applications.
- Listed by CSA (ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4): Inspector friendly, peace of mind!
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or solder required.
- Remove using Disconnect Clip (included).
- CSA Listed to ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.