PEX Stub-Out used during the rough-in plumbing phase for pressure testing. The bullets allow stop valves to be installed during the trim-out phase.
- K24649WP 1/2 in. x 6 in. w/ Bracket
- K24650WP 1/2 in. x 6 in.
- K25578WP12 1/2 in. x 6 in. w/ Bracket and EvoPEX 90° Elbow
- K25581WP12 1/2 in. x 6 in. w/ EvoPEX 90° Elbow
- K25721WP12 1/2 in. x 10 in. w/ Bracket and EvoPEX 90° Elbow
- K25721WP 1/2 in. x 10 in. w/ Bracket
- K25722WP12 1/2 in. x 10 in. w/ EvoPEX 90° Elbow
- K25722WP 1/2 in. x 10 in.
- K25723WP 1/2 in. x 20 in. w/ Bracket
SecureGreen visual indicator ensures a permanent and secure connection.
Made in USAManufactured in Cullman, AL.
Warranty25-year EvoPEX system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
PEX stub-out with integrated cap allows for easy installation during rough-in and immediate pressure testing. Simply cut the bullet and attach the necessary supply stop to finish the installation. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors. Optional EvoPEX 90° Elbow and / or bracket available.
- Optional EvoPEX 90° Elbow and / or bracket available.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.