EvoPEX Angle Stop
PEX-only supply stop used where the water pipe enters the room to control the flow of water to household plumbing fixtures and appliances. Ideal for maintenance and repair without having to shut-off water to the entire home.
- K23036 1/2 in. x 3/8 in. Compression
SecureGreen visual indicator ensures a permanent and secure connection.
Made in USAManufactured in Cullman, AL.
Warranty25-year EvoPEX system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut-off water flow to fixtures or appliances for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet makes for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Requires no special tools, crimp / clamp / PEX rings, increasing productivity. Securely and permanently connect different-sized PEX pipe together. Can be rotated after connected, and is ideal for working in tight spaces. Green visual indicator lets you know when PEX tubing is inserted to the proper depth and reduces the risk of installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Typically used on stub outs coming out of the wall.
- Compatible with PEX pipe only.
- No crimp / clamp / PEX rings or special tools required.
- Green visual indicator shows PEX pipe is inserted to the proper depth
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Made in USA.
- 25-year system warranty when used with SharkBite PEX pipe.
- Patent pending.
- ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.