EB45 Direct SharkBite Pressure Regulating Valve (PRV)
Regulates downstream pressure in commercial and residential water applications.
- 23807-0045 1/2 in.
- 24472-0045 1/2 in. with Metal Top
- 23808-0045 3/4 in.
- 24473-0045 3/4 in. with Metal Top
- 22675-0045 1 in.
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
VERSATILECompatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. This PRV features a half cartridge design that offers the performance of a high-end, cartridge-based valve at the price of a traditional regulator. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Factory set at 45 psi unless specified; easily adjustable between 10 - 70 psi.
- Brass Push EB45 Pressure Regulating / Reducing Valve (PRV) Spec Sheet
- SharkBite Brass Push System Spec Sheet
- SharkBite Brass Push System Installation Guide
- SharkBite Plumbing Solutions Warranty
- ASSE 1003
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- CSA B356
- NSF/ANSI 61
- NSF 372
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.