Dual Outlet Angle Stop
Controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures and allows two independent supply lines to be attached to one single stop valve.
- 25558LF 1/2 in. Angle Stop x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in. OD Comp Dual Outlet Stop
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Quick InstallationFaster install time and ease of use reduces risk of errors.
DurableQuarter-turn full-port brass ball valve
Typically used on stub-outs coming out of the wall. Used to control and shut-off water flow to the fixture for maintenance and repair. Innovative design with 1/2 in. push-to-connect inlet and two 3/8 in. compression outlets make for quick installation and quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve makes for easy operation. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Sleek chrome finish for an attractive appearance.
- Quarter-turn full-port brass ball valve.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT HDPE pipe
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering is needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.