Compression Hammer Arrestor
Used to protect the plumbing system against water hammer from a faucet.
- WHASV38Z 3/8 in. Female Compression x 3/8 in. Compression Hammer Arrestor
No ToolsNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
Behind-The-WallApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
High Quality BrassLead free brass ball for full flow and corrosion resistance.
Provides maintenance-free, continuous protection against water hammer. Threads directly in between stop valve and supply house without cutting into the plumbing system like traditional water hammer arrestors. Can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Swiveled thread for easy install.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
- Rated for 250 psi and 220°F (104°C).
- ASSE 1010
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI 372
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.