Brass Push Slip Male Adapter
Push-to-connect fitting with slip feature used to transition from copper or CPVC pipe to an MNPT threaded connection. Ideal for installing a water filtration system.
- U3120LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT
- U3134LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. MNPT
- U3140LF 1 in. x 1 in. MNPT
NO TOOLSNo special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
WET OR DRYCan be installed in wet lines.
BEHIND-THE-WALLApproved to be used underground and behind walls without access panels.
Innovative push-to-connect design makes for quick and easy installation. The slip feature allows for two inches of rigid copper or CPVC pipe to be cut out of an existing line and connected back together by using the Disconnect Clip to slide the fitting back to the other end of pipe.
- Ideal for a water filtration system or other applications where extra slip is needed to install the product.
- A Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs are required to use this product.
- Compatible with copper and CPVC pipe only.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering needed.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
- ASSE 1061
- CSA B125.3
- NSF 372
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
- ASTM E119
- CAN/ULC S101
- UL 263
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.