Brass Expansion Male Elbow
Used to make a 90° transition from PEX pipe to an FNPT threaded connection.
- UAB280 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MNPT
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX-A or PE-RT pipe.
DurableCorrosion-resistant fitting made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
Make a 90° connection with PEX-A pipe. Transitions from PEX-A to an FNPT threaded connection. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from high-performance DZR lead-free brass.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 160°F @ 73 psi.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.