Brass Crimp Sweat Adapter
Used to make a transition from PEX pipe to copper pipe.
- UC600LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Female
- UC606LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. Female
- UC626LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. Female Elbow
- UC605LF 1 in. x 1 in. Female
- UC607LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. Male
- UC608LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. Male
- UC628LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. Male Elbow
- UC609LF 1 in. x 1 in. Male
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
TransitionTransition from copper pipe to PEX tubing.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Transition from PEX to copper pipe. Sweat a female adapter onto copper pipe. Sweat a male adapter into a copper fitting. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Made from lead-free DZR Brass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
Ratings & Reviews
See what others are saying about our products.
Questions & Answers
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.