Brass Crimp Fire Angled Adapter
Used to make a 90° connection with a standard 1/2 in. male NPT sprinkler head. Mounts to a flat surface.
- UCF12128A 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
VersatileCertified for use in potable water and multi-purpose systems.
FlexibleUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DurableMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Uses a crimp or clamp connection to join the sprinkler system's PEX pipe at a 90° angle with a standard 1/2 in. male NPT sprinkler head. Mounts to a flat surface. Certified for use in potable water systems.
- Mounts to a flat surface.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.