Brass Crimp Drop-Ear Elbow
Used to make a 90° transition to a threaded pipe.
- UC334LF 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
- UC340LF 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. FNPT
- UC342LF 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. FNPT
VERSATILECertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FLEXIBLEUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DURABLEMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Make a 90° connection and transition to a threaded pipe. Has mounting ears with holes for securing to a support surface. Typically used for installing shower arms and tub spouts. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- Made from lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.