Brass Crimp Copper Stub-Out Elbow
Copper stub-out used during the rough-in plumbing phase for pressure testing. Allows stop valves to be installed during the trim-out phase.
- 23069 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. (4 in. x 6 in.)
- 23070 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. (4 in. x 6 in.)
- 22791 1/2 in. x Closed (4 in. x 8 in.)
- 25094 1/2 in. x Closed (4 in. x 8 in.) with Bracket
VERSATILECertified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
FLEXIBLEUse with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
DURABLEMade from premium lead-free DZR EcoBrass.
Used during the rough-in plumbing phase for presure testing. Simply cut the stub-out and attach a stop valve to complete the installation. Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
- Compatible with PEX and PE-RT pipe.
- 1/2 in. CTS copper tube.
- Connects to PEX pipe with copper crimp rings or stainless steel clamps.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for potable and radiant heating applications.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
See what others are saying about our products.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Get the answers you are looking for from others in our community.