Poly Expansion Multi-port Tee
- Multi-port tee allows for easy connection to PEX-A, improving install efficiencies and reducing the risk of installation errors.
- Minimizes the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points.
- All manifolds have 3/4 in. inlets and 1/2 in. branches.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX-A pipe with expansion rings.
- Minimum working temperature/pressure: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 210°F @ 150 psi.
|SKU||Ports||Open / Closed|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F877
- IAPMO IGC 109
- NSF/ANSI 14
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.