- Used to connect PEX-A pipe to brass and poly expansion fittings.
- Chamfer makes for easy insertion, and the sleeve's stop accurately positions sleeve ring on pipe to ensure proper installation.
- Injection-molded PEX ring.
- Interior cross hatch stops ring from sliding off pipe.
- Minimum working temperature/pressure: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 200°F @ 80 psi.
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
How To: Install SharkBite PEX-A Expansion Fittings
Learn how to install SharkBite PEX-A expansion fittings using an expansion tool.Learn More
How to Install PEX-A Expansion Fittings
Learn how to install SharkBite PEX-A expansion fittings using an expansion tool.
On the Blog
What are SharkBite large diameter brass push-to-connect fittings and what problems do they solve? Find out here.
A shipping manager who’s been with the company for 26 years reflects on her time at RWC.
And what other RWC solutions integrate with SharkBite solutions for professional, reliable commercial plumbing installations.