- Used to connect PEX-A pipe to brass and poly expansion fittings.
- Chamfer makes for easy insertion, and the sleeve's stop accurately positions sleeve ring on pipe to ensure proper installation.
- Injection-molded PEX ring.
- Interior cross hatch stops ring from sliding off pipe.
- Minimum working temperature/pressure: 33°F @ 160 psi.
- Maximum working temperature/pressure: 200°F @ 80 psi.
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F1960
- ASTM F877
How to Install Expansion Fittings onto PEX-A Pipe
Discover how to make a secure connection using expansion fittings on flexible PEX-A pipe in this step-by-step guide.Learn More
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.