Poly Crimp Ball Valve
Used to control water flow and enables water supply shutoff for servicing and making repairs. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Approvals & Listings
- IAPMO/ANSI Z1157
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
- ASTM E84
- CAN/ULC S102.2
On the Blog
Get to know Lesley McGlenen, owner and operator of Pipe Wench Plumbing & Heating Ltd. in British Columbia, Canada.
A comprehensive guide on how to find your main water shut-off valve, when to use it and best practices for doing so.
Discover what influences tradespeople the most when deciding to stay in their job.