Home Run Manifolds with Poly Crimp Ball Valves
Similar to an electrical breaker box, allows for central control for all water lines throughout the home. Designed for use in a PEX system. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water systems.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
On the Blog
Discover how to avoid these three common installation mistakes.
There are a lot of questions and misconceptions about this popular plastic pipe. Get the facts here.
Discover three ways SharkBite is built for concealed spaces.