Poly Crimp Tee
Connect pieces of same-sized PEX pipe together. Compatible with crimp or clamp rings. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
|UP360||3/8 in. x 3/8 in. x 3/8 in.|
|UP362||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UP370||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|UP374||1 in. x 1 in. x 1 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F2159
- CSA 137.5
- NSF/ANSI 61
On the Blog
A calibration technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
An engineering technician who’s been with the company for nearly 25 years reflects on his time at RWC.
With 15 years of experience under her belt, Kim Yeagley, owner of Gold Canyon Plumbing, shares her path to becoming a plumber, the obstacles she's overcome and how a plumbing career allows her to find balance between work and play.