Poly Crimp Reducing Tee
Connect pieces of different-sized PEX pipe together. Corrosion resistant fitting certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to PEX pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating system applications.
|UP408||1/2 in. x 1/2 in. x 3/4 in.|
|UP454||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UP412||3/4 in. x 3/4 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UP444||3/4 in. x 1/2 in. 3/4 in.|
|UP414||1 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.|
|UP415||1 in. x 1 in. x 1/2 in.|
|UP416||1 in. x 1 in. x 3/4 in.|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F2159
- CSA 137.5
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Corrosion resistant fitting made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.