Poly Crimp Multi-Port Tee
The SharkBite Multi-Port Tee allows for easy connection to PEX with improving install efficiencies and reducing the risk of installation errors. Minimizes the risk of leaks by eliminating excess connection points. All manifolds have a 1 in. trunk with 3/4 in. inlets and 1/2 in. branches.
Features and benefits:
- Compatible with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
- Made from high-performance Acudel Polymer.
- Connects to pipe with Copper Crimp Rings or Stainless Steel Clamp Rings.
- Ideal in areas where water service is concentrated, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Minimum working temperature 33°F at 160 psi. Maximum working temperature 200°F at 80 psi.
- Approved for behind-the-wall applications with no access panels.
|SKU||Ports||Open / Closed|
Approvals & Listings
- ASTM F877
- ASTM F2159
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 372
Certified for use in potable water and hydronic heating systems.
Use with PEX or PE-RT pipe.
Corrosion resistant fitting made from high performance Acudel Polymer.
On the Blog
HBI’s Pedro Bruno Helps ‘Build Plumbers’ as an Instructor
An HBI instructor shares his journey to becoming a plumber and why he chose to transition to teaching.
Introducing SharkBite Max™
Explore the next generation of SharkBite® brass push-to-connect fittings and how they're different than the 1st generation.
See What’s Inside a SharkBite Max™ Fitting
What's new about the SharkBite Max design? Look inside the fitting to see.